Full Stack Web Developer (m/f/d)
- You develop concepts and programme new, high-quality web applications
- Testing during development, deployment and internal documentation
- You continuously develop, assure quality and give support for the existing web applications
- You write well-structured and documented code
- You develop in Angular 6+, Bootstrap 4 and PHP 7.2
- You maintain the existing websites in HTML5 and CSS3 with a WordPress and AWS stack
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- A full-time position at a young and innovative company in Potsdam
- An appreciative and open working atmosphere in an international team – awarded as “Top Company“
- Regular feedback sessions
- Flexible working times, 28 vacations days, 3 home office days per month and 20% employer contributions to the company pension scheme
- Fresh fruit, drinks and a freshly prepared daily lunch at the company’s café
- Quick decision-making and transparent cooperation with the possibility to integrate new ideas
- You have obtained a degree in the field of IT, completed vocational training in this area or have at least 3 years of professional software development experience
- You have experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- You have also experience with deployment on the AWS or other cloud hosting services
- You’ve seen a Debian console before
- You have very good English skills; basic knowledge of German is a plus
- You work independently in a structured way and take a solution-oriented approach to problems
- You always try to work to the highest of standards
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.