Full Stack Developer & UX (m/f/d)
- You will join a multi-national team of developers
- You conceptualize and develop holistic user experiences targeting the company’s portfolio of services and applications in the context of a virtual reality solution
- You will work closely together with outcome experts and fellow developers to conceptualize user-oriented service and application frontends targeting desktop, mobile or immersive environments
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
- Remote work is possible (up to 100%)
- You have a degree in Computer Science with a focus on Media Design or a comparable, related field
- Virtual and Augmented Reality environments are a key interest and focus of your work (or hobby) projects
- By work experience or study projects – you have been able to strengthen your theoretical proficiency in User Experience Design by acquiring the necessary practical hands-on experience and are able to share references to your best work
- You comfortably discuss, develop and explain the relations of front-, mid- and backend services, applying all recent techniques in service architecture and frontend toolkits
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.