Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
- You are significantly responsible for the digital development of the startup in terms of scalability
- As part of the team, you ensure technical stability on a day-to-day basis and play a leading role in contributing to the success of the entire company
- You digitize the end-to-end processes in the company and build the IT systems for the expansion of the company
- Since the Digitization & Data Management team is a central staff position in the company, you will work closely with other teams (e.g., sales and project management)
- You develop the systems with a holistic view of the company and understand where you can create tremendous value through your technical skills
- You are responsible for requirements engineering, solution design, technical development of the solution and testing (in collaboration with users)
- You connect external services and data sources to the existing infrastructure via REST interface
- You enable data-driven decisions and provide a scalable infrastructure
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Remote work is possible (up to 100%)
- You get a lot of creative freedom with a lot of personal responsibility
- You have the opportunity to continuously develop yourself and learn a lot of new things in a fast-growing company
- The atmosphere is characterized by uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes with an open feedback culture
- The team celebrates its successes with spectacular team events and parties
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML and CSS is desirable
- You have experience in building CRM systems (ideally in sales)
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with users to understand problems in order to develop solutions
- You have (first) experience in project management and are interested in the economic context of a company
- You recognize the places where a technical solution can increase the efficiency of the team enormously and find the right solution for every problem
- You want to take responsibility for the technical future of a fast-growing startup
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- (Initial) experience in the startup environment is an advantage
- Ideally, you have already gained (initial) experience with Salesforce
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.