Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) C#.NET
- You develop and maintain Windows desktop and web applications that process data in real time and are connected to the hardware component
- You are involved in the entire software development process: from requirements analysis to design and implementation
- You participate in design & code review, integration, testing and quality assurance
- You implement bug fixes, unit tests, enhancements and take over code maintenance of existing code
- You work cross-functionally with the hardware, data science, and cloud teams
- You participate in sprint definition, backlog refinement, and roadmap planning
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of an open and friendly team
- You will work on exciting, future-oriented technologies
- There are many opportunities for further training
- The working hours are flexible with trust-based working hours
- There are remote work options (up to 100%)
- You get 30 vacation days
- There are benefits such as a company pension scheme, technology leasing and an employee profit-sharing plan
- You have completed a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have experience in software development with Microsoft .NET (e.g. C#, WinUI, Blazor, EF Core, ASP.NET)
- You have experience with protocols (HTTP, gRPC, REST, MS-COM+)
- Ideally, you are experienced in working with Azure DevOps Server and CI/CD
- You have experience developing data-driven applications and pre-processing data from various components (sensors, firmware)
- Basic knowledge of Python is an advantage
- Your way of working is independent, structured and creative
- You have very good communication and teamwork skills
- Your English skills are business fluent, German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.