Frontend Web Developer (m/f/d)
- As part of the software development team you develop further functions on the online platform
- Your focus is on the frontend
- You design systems that improve the platform and increase the values it offers
- You work in an agile team and with the product owner to understand the needs of users, map them online and make them purchasable
- To do this, you’ll use common tools like Jira, Confluence, and Git/GitHub
- You’ll help optimize and bug fix existing systems
- You will work on all digital solutions around the user: from solutions for self-check-in and check-out, to AI in marketing and HR, to the specially developed app with booking route and digital services
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You can work up to 100% remotely
- The working hours are flexible
- There are 30 vacation days
- You get a long-term job with exciting opportunities for further development
- In addition, you have the opportunity for a wide range of further training courses
- You will receive discounts and other attractive additional benefits
- You are also familiar with SQL and/or MariaDB
- You like to contribute with your know-how and your own ideas
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new technologies and following trends
- You are open, creative and a team player
- You are fluent in English and have at least a good command of German
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.