Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
- You are involved in the entire development process – from requirements analysis to design, implementation and quality assurance
- You are responsible for the selection and validation of suitable, new technologies and their integration to build a future-proof and scalable architecture
- You work with modern technologies – e.g. heterogeneous system-on-chips consisting of ARM core and FPGA as well as high-performance radio frequency ICs
- You work with C++, VHDL/Verilog as well as various scripting languages (Python, Bash, TCL)
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of an open and friendly team
- You will work on exciting, future-oriented technologies
- There are many opportunities for further training
- The working hours are flexible with trust-based working hours
- There are remote work options
- You get 30 vacation days
- There are benefits such as a company pension scheme, technology leasing and an employee profit-sharing plan
- You have completed a degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or comparable
- You have experience in professional software development for embedded systems
- You have practical knowledge of embedded Linux (device tree/u-boot/kernel/rootFS)
- You are willing to implement a given SW architecture
- You have experience in Test-Driven Development
- You also have knowledge in digital signal processing (especially FFT algorithms)
- You are experienced in using modern development tools like CMake, GCC, Docker, git, Doxygen
- You have a fluent command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.