Director (m/f/d) Customer Experience & Product
- You own the company’s customer product end-to-end
- You continuously leverage the product vision to the next level and derive strategic and operational implications to anticipate the customer’s needs to provide them with the best experience across the company’s platforms
- Hence, you are responsible for the establishment of an efficient and future-oriented product structuring
- You assume the role of a business and technical partner to your stakeholders, including the company’s C-Level, to push the development in the areas of Product Management, Product Design, and Supplier Product
- One of your core responsibilities is to inspire and grow the people within your department
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- An agile, dynamic and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- 29 vacation days and the option of a paid sabbatical
- A wide range of training opportunities and plenty of scope for your own ideas
- Regular team events
- Benefits such as BVG (public transport) ticket, company pension plan, drinks, fruits, numerous discount offers
- You have a proven track record of defining and executing a product vision on a corporate level
- You have at least 8 years of experience in leading, building and mentoring interdisciplinary teams
- Your communication skills are outstanding and you are able to create a clear picture of the desired future state
- You are experienced in working in a fast-moving high-growth (eCommerce) environment
- You show relentless customer-centricity
- You are able to align relevant stakeholders
- Your English language skills are excellent
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.