DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Your Work Environment
The company’s infrastructure is synonymous with the latest and most relevant technologies available today:
- The entire platform is on AWS. Over time they have focused on automating and orchestrating as much as possible. There are dedicated team members (DevOps) who are specialized in the development and maintenance of all systems. In addition, the company is a pioneer in the use of Docker in Italy.
- For a data-driven approach to business it is necessary to have reliable metrics in real time. For this, they use Datadog and ELK (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash).
- The internal backends are Single Page Applications developed with js frameworks such as React and AngularJS.
- The microservice architecture allows them to use the technology that they believe is best suited to meet each new challenge. The company is among the few in Italy that have services / projects developed in Elixir. They also have started projects in Rust. To ensure communication between services they use API REST and RabbitMQ.
- The core of their system is in PHP. They have been developing with Symfony for years.
- They aim to follow the principles of the Agile methodology. They love to have daily stand-up meetings during which they discuss the tasks and encourage a collaborative and flexible software development.
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You can request all the hardware you need to work
- You will play a key role within a flexible structre without a vertical hierarchy and with great growth potential for individuals
- You will have an unlimited budget to attend conferences, buy books and attend trainings
- You will always have the opportunity to bring something new to the company and share it with your colleagues during the so-called „Fridevs“, where you confront and exchange views on the latest technological trends in the market with your colleagues
- The location is simply fantastic: the office is in Milan, 50 meters from the Duomo
You are our ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- deep knowledge of the HTTP(S) protocol
- deep knowledge of AWS or alternatively of GCP and / or Azure
- excellent knowledge of Docker, DNS and Linux
- good knowledge of networking, shell scripting and a language between Python and Ruby
- excellent knowledge of Git
- fluent knowledge of Italian language
In addition to the basic requirements, our client will carefully evaluate these features:
- experience in microservices architecture
- knowledge of ECS / Kubernetes, ELK stack, RabbitMQ
- knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elixir and Erlang
- experience with Cloudflare, Symfony2 and OpenVPN
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.