Database Administrator (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the administration of the relational MySQL / MariaDB databases within the Linux-based infrastructure
- You install, maintain and operate the databases
- You plan and implement updates and upgrades of the databases
- You analyze incidents in connection with the databases and research long-term solutions and strategies
- The development team supports and advises you in SQL query analysis and performance optimization
- You will take on your own projects to further optimize and automate existing processes within the company
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Cross-functional and divisional projects in a fast-developing environment
- Working within a talented, enthusiastic and social international team
- Possible exchange programs to worldwide locations like Sydney, Paris or the USA
- Varied opportunities for further development and training programs
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- You have several years of experience and profound knowledge in the field of MySQL databases – especially in the following topics:
- Performance optimization
- Backup and recovery
- High availability architectures
- SQL query optimization
- You like working with Linux (Debian) and Open Source
- You have experience in scripting (Bash, Python) as well as with configuration tools like Chef
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- You are characterized by analytical thinking and a structured and goal-oriented way of working
- You are either fluent in German or English – knowledge of both languages is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Denise Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.