Data Scientist (m/f/d) Satellites
- You analyse the requirements for distributed sensor systems and data management systems
- You design the corresponding architectures
- You design, implement, test and document the sensor control, data management and image processing software
- You work with internal and external partners during various project phases
- You support measurement campaigns
- You support the development of studies and proposal preparations
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- An agile and modern environment with flat hierarchies
- Innovative and forward-looking projects
- A friendly working atmoshphere with short decision paths and plenty of scope for independent work
- A further training programme tailored to your individual neends
- Flexible working hours and telework
- Travel and canteen allowance and a varied sports programme
- You have a master’s degree in computer sciences preferable with a major in image processing/data science
- You have experience in software design and implementation
- You are proficient with C++, Boost, Python and working in a Linux environment
- You have deep knowledge with the implementation of real-time-signal and image processing algorithms, with network programming as well as database design
- You are self-driven and comfortable to manage your own time schedules and projects
- You value team work and share your passions with colleagues and other developers
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Florenz Klasen is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-571.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.