Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- You actively set impulses for the modeling and creation of a future-proof data structure, which supports the operational processes and forms the basis for resilient analyses
- You install and administer various database systems (in the areas of OTLP and OLAP)
- In close cooperation with the respective stakeholders, you design the migration, transformation and consolidation when connecting new data sources
- You develop solutions for data integration and work with e.g. SQL, Rest API, XML or JSON
- You work in innovative projects in areas such as machine learning and business automation
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Remote work possibilities (up to 100%)
- A great team spirit in a startup atmosphere
- Exciting career opportunities as well as possibilities for professional development, including annual 360° feedback
- A secure job in a rapidly growing company
- Regular joint events, e.g. quarterly meetings or lunches
- You have successfully completed your studies, for example, in the fields of (business) computer science, mathematics, economics or similar
- You have several years of professional experience in a comparable position in data engineering
- You are well versed in the administration of relational databases (e.g. Azure SQL, MySQL or EXASOL)
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and enjoy tackling new topics
- You are an absolute team player and enjoy working with national and international colleagues
- You are familiar with ETL, Postman, Snowflake and ideally Python
- You have already gained some experience with the Microsoft Power Platform
- You are enthusiastic, self-reliant and enjoy lifelong learning
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-578.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.