C#.NET Software Engineer (m/f/d) MES
- You are in charge of the risk-based analysis and further development of existing business and production processes in order to enable them for IIoT
- You are responsible for requirements management for the technical description of business processes in production with the aim of mapping these in suitable IT/OT modules
- As part of the digitization strategy, you are responsible for the support and further development of production-related IT applications (focus on MES)
- You are responsible for the technical implementation of the developed data-related solutions for the production environment in close cooperation with the system operators, internal IT and external consultants
- The design, execution and release of acceptance tests as well as the acceptance and monitoring of technical implementations, including the accompaniment and support of the commissioning process, are also part of your tasks
- You will be responsible for an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) to be implemented
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You will be part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive cooperation between colleagues, customers and partners
- You can expect interesting, varied tasks and excellent career opportunities
- You get 30 vacation days
- Working hours are flexible and there are remote work options (up to 50%)
- You receive benefits such as a company pension plan, health management, company sports, a canteen, various discounts and various offers related to work and family life
- You have a successfully completed a degree in engineering, computer science, business informatics with ideally professional experience in the production environment
- You are experienced in software development with C#.NET
- You are familiar with the implementation or operation of complex control systems in the production environment
- You have knowledge in handling virtual computer systems and SQL databases 2019 and 2016
- You have knowledge of methods in the area of process recording and documentation
- You have knowledge of OPC-UA/DA interfaces
- You speak English very well, German is a plus
- Your way of working is characterized by a structured and analytical approach
- You have a strength in working with interdisciplinary teams and are a strong communicator
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.