Backend Software Engineer (m/f/d) Go
- You work on the ride detection algorithm that builds the base of the company’s ticketing solution
- You make sure that every ride is detected correctly and that every passenger gets their right ticket in the end
- You use data that is generated by smartphones for the ride detection algorithm
- You deploy and test the algorithm
- Furthermore, you work with various mathematical and geographic tools to develop and maintain route calculations
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- Attractive and negotiable remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Challenging and exciting tasks
- A modern and up-to-date tech stack
- Flat hierarchies and a friendly atmosphere in a small team
- Free fruits and snacks
- You have excellent knowledge in Golang
- You have very good experience in working with Docker
- You have experience with test deployment (CI/CD)
- You are interested in learning more programming languages as needed
- You are passionate about solving hard problems
- You already have a solid knowledge in REST API deployment
- You have comprehensive knowledge with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Your experience with Kubernetes is advanced
- You are experienced with Redis cache
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or your application, Nadine Wiegner is looking forward to hearing from you on +49 40 228595-575.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.