Backend Developer (m/f/d) Node.js / Rest API
- You design and implement low-latency, high-availability, performance applications, security and data protection
- You build RESTful APIs with Node.js or other frameworks and build logic in isolated, independent modules
- You build ready to containerize backend applications
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You are part of an international, innovative agile working environment
- You join a cross-cultural and diverse team
- You have a responsible position that requires teamwork and a high level of personal commitment
- There are many opportunities for further training and development
- Remote work is possible
- You get benefits like a company pension scheme and a lunch subsidy
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Computer Science or similar
- You have 3+ years experience of experience in software development
- You have a strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- You have an expertise with Node.js, npm, SQL/NoSQL databases
- You are familiar with cloud services (ideally AWS)
- You are fluent in English
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to email@example.com.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.