AWS Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
- Together with your colleagues, you support and optimize the Unix / Linux systems in AWS
- Working together with your teammates you plan and optimize the architecture of the infrastructure within the AWS Cloud
- You support the continuous development of the cloud infrastructure with your innovative ideas and technical know-how
- You are responsible for the setup and operation of Kubernetes clusters in the cloud
- You take over administration, maintenance, error analysis and monitoring of highly available system landscapes and cloud platforms
- You design and build a platform for the automated installation and operation of Debian-based systems (IaC)
- You work closely with software development teams to design and implement processes for automated software distribution (Continuous Integration and Delivery)
- You are responsible for the selection, installation and operation of common open source software (LEMP, Gitlab, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ)
Further details apart from the job description as well as information about the company are available during the application process.
- You have free choice of operating system and hardware
- There are flexible remote work options (up to 100%)
- The working hours are also flexible
- The hierarchies are flat
- You get a variety development opportunities
- There are numerous joint events & parties (summer and winter parties, cocktail evenings, company runs, FIFA tournaments, poker night, etc.)
- There is a subsidized parking or train ticket
- There are free sports activities like badminton, yoga, soccer, bouldering or dancing
- You get a discounted membership at the gym (Fitness First)
- There is a subsidy for the company pension scheme
- In addition, there are benefits such as fresh fruit every day, endless coffee, tea and water, weekly office lunches, monthly company breakfasts, a company health management program (active breaks, massages, etc.) and discounts on corporate benefits
- You have knowledge of cloud (AWS) and container technologies
- You have experience with „Infrastructure-as-Code“ as well as routine in dealing with Ansible and Terraform
- You are familiar with setup and operation of Kubernetes (EKS)
- You are experienced in planning secure networks (VPC, VPN, etc.)
- You have several years of professional experience in operating Linux-based server systems, preferably Debian / Ubuntu
- You have basic knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL database administration in RDS
- You have an analytical, detailed and solution-oriented mentality
- You are highly motivated, result-oriented and also take on complex challenges
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus
TechMinds is an HR consultancy with a main focus on Tech & IT.
Your advantage: Through us, your application documents are sent directly to the decision maker. In addition, you benefit from free advice on all your career questions. And you get an authentic insight into the daily work routine of your potential employer at an early stage.
Please send us your application via the following application button or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only present your application documents to our client if we have your consent.